Pulse SMS - HelpWe get a significant number of support requests every day. A lot of these can be answered by the information below. If you take a look there you are likely to be able to solve your issue much faster than we can get back to you.
This page is dense with information, but searching is very easy. Here are some tips on finding what you are looking for:
- Use the search bar at the top, to start typing a keyword, then select one of the auto-complete options that appear.
- If you don't select one of the auto complete options, you probably won't find the topic you are looking for.
- All topics are categorized: general information, account information, account debugging, platform support, SMS information, MMS support, Android features, web/desktop features, and other questions.
- If you don't know what to search for, please use the categories.
- Below is a list of generic debugging tips, if you haven't found your issue.
expand_moreGeneric debugging tips
Of course, there are always unique cases, we recommend searching for your specific situation first (because it is probably covered on this page!). This should be a list of generic tips that support will probably ask you about, if you email us.
- As with any good tech support, the first debugging attempt is just to restart your phone. Please try this first.
- Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? If there are system level configuration issues or changes to Pulse SMS's settings, this will start you at a clean slate.
- Is something off with your account? If the tips in the Account Debugging section don't help, you can always start completely fresh by deleting your account, uninstalling and re-installing the app, then creating a new account. Google will restore your purchase and Pulse SMS app will import and upload any messages from your internal SMS database, just like when you set up the app for the first time. This should solve any account related issues.